Calvary is a group of people who have been saved by Jesus Christ and desire to follow Him.
At Calvary, it’s all about, it’s always about, it’s only about Jesus. Click here for more details.
To be a people doing good in Tampa as we love God and love others.
(From Zechariah 11:16) To care for the lost, to seek the young, to heal the injured, to feed the healthy.
What to Expect
- We study the Bible chapter-by-chapter and verse-by-verse. Listen to a recent sermon.
- Our worship is a simple mix of acoustic instruments (guitar, piano, etc) and aimed to focus our attention on Christ.
- We meet at a local music theater near downtown Tampa in Hyde Park.
- We have a Wednesday gathering that allows deeper fellowship and intimacy as we make disciples.
- Our kids have age-appropriate classes from age 0-8. We use the Gospel Project curriculum.
- Our church is a good mix of different ages and demographics, but is primarily younger.
- We don't take up a formal offering but receive financial gifts online and in a box in the back of the theater.
- We are believers in Jesus Christ. Learn more about what we believe here.